|Name:||Rob van Linda|
|Date of birth:||10.06.1964|
|Place of birth:||Heerlen (NL)|
|Phone:||+49 173217 81 25|
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Chief Digital Officer
- Leadership Coach
- Digital Business Innovation (similar with Design Thinking)
- Marketing Intelligence
- Professional Scrum Master I
- Professional Scrum Master II
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I
Slack, Trello, Jira, Git, Axure, InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Confluence, MS Office®, Mindomo, Photoshop, Kanban,, Liberating Structures, Working out Loud (WOL), Clean Language, Miro, Azure, Jira, Persona, Business Model Canvas, Empathy Map, Value Proposition Canvas
- Rhetorikmeister Berlin (Toast Masters |
Member of the Board)
- Liberating Structures Lab Berlin
- Agile Learning Lab Berlin
- The Kanban Club
- Agile Co:learning
- et al.
team spirit, being helpful, cooperative, quick learner, multilingual
customer-centric mindset, flexible, independent, curious about new topics, communicativ, empathetic, self-optimising, success-oriented.
Structured way of working, strong perceptive faculty which enables a quick overview, high flexibility and stress resistance, many years of experience in IT projects such as web applications and native apps, many years of team experience for different products in different domains.
Being able to communicate on all levels and experienced in preparing and facilitating workshops such as introducing Agile Mindset and frameworks such as, for example, Scrum or product presentations.
Strong customer-centric thinking mindset.
Experienced with developer/designer teams and able to understand their technical language and, if necessary, translate it for stakeholders/customers.
Experience in change management and the development of new products, business models and value creation processes.
What is important to me
open communication, respect, empathy, appreciation, team spirit, solidarity, helpfulness, punctuality, trust, friendliness, reliability, trust, sense of responsibility, openness, work, success, goals, keeping up with the current world, continuous learning & discovering, mutual trust, working at eye level (at all levels), mutual esteem.
Click to enlarge the preview images
2020 – today
Agile Heroes GmbH
Frankfurt am Main
At the moment I work for a company whose business model is based on providing professionals with agile skills. I am working both as a product owner and as a scrum master when the structures are not yet complete or when there are internal problems.
Currently I am working as an Agile Coach in a company where an agile transformation is taking place. I support several teams in the introduction of Scrum. My main task is to coach the product owners and the Scrum masters and to be present at the events and, if necessary, to suggest optimisations and support the Scrum Master in doing so.
Responsibility for two apps developed by two teams
- Release management
- Test management
- Budget management
- Conflict mediation
- Data analysis based on end-user feedback about the user experience based on the user interface
- Analysis of features in the user area and removal of underused features
- Regular meetings with the design team that developed the interface for both apps
- Coordination of communication between the development and design teams
Researching new business models (business innovation) in the Digital Labs in the field of e-commerce.
- Research into e-commerce (B2B) needs, regular meetings to share research findings and translate them into user stories using empathy maps.
- Vision: A White-Label Multi Vendor Platform (virtual marketplace)
Based on the results
- a product backlog was created and the team chose which elements were implemented and added to the sprint backlog to be realised and developed in a two-week sprint
- Organisation and facilitation of sprint planning and reviews (during the sprint review together with the management to get feedback)
- Management of new requirements from management in the product backlog
- Creating user stories based on personas
- Analysis of the interviews and, if necessary, changes and/or recreation of the personas.
Introduction of SAP Fiori
- Trainings with the topics Agile Manifesto and Scrum
- Training Jira and Confluence
- Work with admins to create accounts for SAP UI Cloud, Jira & Confluence and install Eclipse, Cloud Connector & SAP Web IDE personal edition.
- Work with management to develop options for an internal launchpad with Fiori/APUI5 apps.
- Discuss these ideas with the team and transfer them from the Product Backlog in the Sprint Backlog
- Organisation and moderation of the plannings & reviews in cooperation with the Scrum Master
- Monitoring the burndown chart
Installation of an intranet site for the Chinese branches of a German company
- Composition of the team
- Introduction of Agile & Scrum
- Regular meetings with stakeholders to elicit requirements and manage the product backlog
- Maintaining and managing the product backlog
- Planning the sprints and managing the user stories with the team
- Managing changed requirements
- Monitoring the burn-down chart
- Monitoring the budget
- Facilitating the sprint reviews, defining the topics, inviting the key stakeholders
Interim Project Manager Web Applications & Online Shops
- Consulting on user interfaces (UI), user experience (UX), customer experience (CX) & customer journey mapping (CJM)
- Advising clients on software selection (Magento, VirtueMart, RedShop, Hika Shop, WPShopGermany)
- Training clients in the use of the software (backend tour, product creation, purchasing and invoice management)
- Comprehensive testing (sandbox mode) of the website including test purchases
- Forwarding customer requirements to the development team (UI/UX designers, programmers, data protection officers)
- Introduction to SEO, social marketing and media law with recommendation of the relevant experts
April 1988 – June 2004
Great Britain, Italy,
Event manager in luxury hotels &
restaurants (Michelin & Gault
Implementation of various events, conferences and weddings
- Initial contact with the organisers (customers)
- Planning and organisation of the event
- Regular meetings with the organisers during the preparations to receive
- Close cooperation with the departments (e.g., kitchen, housekeeping, F&B management and florist), which were all involved in the project as an interdisciplinary team. This also included external suppliers such as
printers (e.g. invitations, table & menu cards), artists and decorators.
- Realisation of the events with the service team
- Meeting with the entire team before the event with technical questions
- Duty roster for the service team
- Regular training of the service staff
- Acquisition of new customers
- Measures to retain existing customers
- Management of the budget
Education & Training
- Chief Digital Officer Certification
- Certification Digital Transformation
- Certification Organiser New Media & Content Manager
- Bachelor hospitality Management
- Gymnasium with lower Latin certificate
Send a message
In order to avoid as few scripts as possible and thus processes that affect performance, and in order to make the security as high and the user experience of this page as pleasant as possible, I do not use a contact form with mandatory fields and the like. So there is only a link that opens the email agent of your choice. I am looking forward to your reaction.